What exactly is a personal brand and should you have one as a business owner? How you present yourself online is very important, from online review management to business listings and social media.
Here are some key points Michelle expands on in our Blab chat:
- Personal branding is you as the face of your business
- How you present yourself matters
- Consistency in personal branding is key
- Make yourself approachable and personable
- Needs to be effortless, something you can have fun with
- Personal branding can evolve
- Personal branding vs business branding – a bit of a difference
- Examples of those who use personal branding well
- Online Review Mangement – star ratings on Google and Yelp, etc
- How she coaches clients on how to get feedback from customers
- Guest Debra Jason, author of Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget, pops on to add a few details, including staying “true to who you are”
Our Bab session is embedded below. Thank you, Michelle! It was informative and fun having you as a guest.
Melody Jones is your social media aspirin. She helps take the pain out of social media for you! Check out her services and see which one can reduce your social media pain the most.